As the first Muslim High School in Collin County, Good Tree Academy continues to offer high quality accelerated programs for high schoolers. The class of 2023 was the 4th graduating class and thus far the total number of graduates has been 14. Many Good Tree Alumni have since graduated from higher education and are working in their carriers and serving the Muslim community.
Advanced Graduation Program is Good Tree’s Standard Graduation program.
Students must place into College Level Math by end of 10th grade through TSI testing or SAT/ACT.
Distinguished Achievement Program
- Earn and maintain an average of 85 (dual credit & high school) courses in 11th grade; to be calculated at end of 11th grade.
- Place into a college level math by taking TSI or SAT/ACT at end of 10th grade.
- Failure of more than two graduation requirements throughout 9th-12th grade, immediately removes a person from the Distinguished Achievement Program.
- Student cannot rank as Valedictorian or Salutatorian if more than one course is failed throughout 9th – 12th grade.
Distinguished Achievement Program with Core Curriculum Completion
To complete the Texas Common Course Curriculum for college, students must meet the following requirements:
- Earn and maintain an average of 93 (dual credit & high school) in 11th grade courses to be calculated at end of 11th grade.
- Meet all other Distinguished Program requirements.
- Extra core Curriculum course work will not be calculated in GPA or Numeric Average and will not be counted in the rank.
- The only course which is part of completion of the core curriculum requirement is an extra science or math course which is not taken under Distinguished Achievement Program.