Congratulations on your decision to apply to Good Tree Academy! We are here to help at any point in the process. Should you need any assistance please contact admissions with any questions.
We only accept applications online through sycamore - All required documents should be submitted with the application to speed the process. No paper application or Mail/email application.
Please submit the following documents via email at email@example.com, fax at (972) 502-9432, or dropped off at the front desk.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of up-to-date Immunization Records
- Past 2 years of Final Report Card
- Past 2 years of State Testing Results (if applicable)
- 2 letters of recommendations from principal and teachers are needed for grades 6th - 12th
All documents can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Fax: 972-502-9432. To expedite your application please submit all documents at the same time An incomplete application will not be processed.
ADMISSION TEST & FEES
iTesting is to be scheduled after all documents have been submitted, and spots availability is confirmed. All testing will be done on campus.
All testing is done on material from the last grade completed.
- $100 Montessori testing fee (An observation in the classroom for 2 to 3 hours done by the homeroom teacher).
- $145 Grades 1-12 admission testing.
- $1000 Family Commitment Fee (Due after admission is approved).
To expedite your application submit all documents at the same time. Incomplete registration application will not be processed.
INTERVIEW AND DECISION
Admissions decisions will be communicated to parents/guardians via email.
Students presently enrolled in Good Tree Academy are given the first opportunity to re-enroll for the next school year. Re-enrollment is not automatic.